Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ecstatic to Announce.....

(again) that we are having another baby GIRL! I know most of you ( well, who knows who actually reads this blog) already know the news, but I am getting so dang excited that I just needed to announce it one more time. Yeah! I just can't believe that I am announcing more baby news but I guess that's just the way we roll at the Rigby house! I just couldn't be happier with the 2 kids we have that I can't even imagine what this one will be like. She will be coming around July 21, 2012! 

5 comments:

  1. Lauren! So exciting! Congratulations to you and your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the baby GIRL! As you already know, girls are pretty awesome. I look forward to more updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe you're about to have a girl! That is way too exciting! Let me know when she pops out!

    ReplyDelete