Monday, January 30, 2012

Madeline jane's skiing!!

Over the Christmas break Stu and I wanted our main focus to be teach Madeline to ski. We had NO idea what to expect. When we got up there she couldn't erase the smile from her face. Her expressions "I'm skiing and I love it" just made us melt! One of Stu's and my favorite things to do is ski so to share this adventure with her was so exciting! Beware: there are a million pics but I just couldn't resist.. She looked so dang cute!!
 The cute thing INSISTED she carry everything herself.
 Testing out the snow! 


First run. Later on we purchased a harness that helped out so much. She was skiing by the end of our trip!

 Ski day with the cousins! 


End of the day. She has HAD IT!! But she still looks so dang cute! 

6 comments:

  1. AWWWWW!!!! I love little kids skiing, its the cutest thing ever! And she looks even cuter than that! What a fun time in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh maddie is so darn cute. How fun!! I'm totally impressed that she loved it so much. Cute pictures. miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Maddie! I'm seriously impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so great that you guys got up there with maddie! She looks awesome and just like a natural.
    Hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! She is the cutest thing ever. So fun. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete