Monday, September 19, 2011

NYC....

Stu and I had the luxury of leaving our kids with some friends while we went into the city! It was one of the funnest trips I've been on. 
NEW YORK CITY WITH NO KIDS. Heavenly! We would come home to our hotel super late, sleep in until 10, go to breakfast, walk until we couldn't walk anymore, ate the yummiest food, rode bikes through central park, shopped in Soho... We had a blast. I think I am even more in love with NYC. It has everything to offer. We were just in awe by all of the art, the different and cool places to eat, the graffiti art, the people... If we were short of 2 children I think that would be our next move! 
SERENDIPITY
Super cute.. Stu wanted to come here so bad. We rescheduled our dinner plans so we could go to Serendipity and get an iced hot chocolate! Cutest guy! 

 Shopping in Soho
 We rented some bikes and rode all around and through Central Park... I would totally recommend it. It was so relaxing! 
 Cool restaurant in West village.. 
 Bow Bridge.. Central Park.
Thanks for the fun trip Stu and especially thanks to our cute friends that watched our kids!!

4 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun! i have been missing nyc lately...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that sounds so nice! We have GOT to come out there while you guys are there... there is no question!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how all your pictures look old. I assume that's on purpose...

    I looked through some of your old posts. Maddie is amazing. So cute.

    I am having a hard time not hating you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you make me miss it so bad!! I want to go back. I am so glad that you guys got to go sans kids. That makes NY so carefree!

    ReplyDelete