Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Apples Apples Apples

Apple picking is one of the highlights in NY. You walk into the grocery store and the first half of the produce section are APPLES. They are super YUMMY... especially when picked right off the tree. We really have the best here in NY and I am an apple lover... Madeline has turned into one as well! 

Madeline loved picking the apples. She filled up her entire bag AND stroller! We came home with LOTS of APPLES!! 
 Maddie and her duo buddy- Rip. They are quite the little team! 
 We had a pretty large group today at the farms and this is just a third of the kids... Maddie was in heaven! 
 Madeline got the biggest kick out of feeding the pony. I was over talking with the moms and glanced over at Madeline feeding the pony all by herself. She would put the grass up to his mouth and then jump up and down screaming "I did it mom, I feed the horsie!" You could just tell how proud she was!

3 comments:

  1. I probably shouldn't look at your blog until winter. It makes me miss it too much.

    We miss you guys!! Apple picking looks like a blast. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Julie... your blog just makes me homesick for Ithaca and all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NY apples. Yummy! I love this time of year in Ithaca!

    ReplyDelete