Sunday, November 6, 2011

Madeline Jane turns 3!!

Ahh, my little stinker turned 3 over the weekend and she had quite the celebration.
First I want to say that I can't even express how much I love this girl. She is my best friend. She is sweet. She is loving. She cares for everyone and has the kindest heart. She gets really excited about the things I do. She tells me she loves me everyday, which I can't even express what it does to me when she says it. She is so sweet to her baby brother. She wants him with her at all times, and I need to really take advantage of it because who knows how long that will last, Ha. I am so in love with this girl and can't get enough of her.Happy Birthday sweet girl!!
We had a birthday party with all of Madeline's friends, went to breakfast, played queen of the castle at the park, Stu made us girls a nice dinner and we opened LOTS of presents! It was cute, Madeline was so excited for her party that she paced around the apartment all day long waiting for her friends to come. At one moment in the day as I was making her desserts, she looked at me and said, "mom, I'm so excited it ridiculous!" I knew right then she was going to have a fun Birthday! 
Madeline waiting for her friends to come to her party! She could not wait. 
 I gave her a little manicure while waiting for the guests.
Looks like she is making her last wish! 
Madeline has the cutest little group of friends here. I love her age group! Watching 12 little 3 year olds open gifts was pretty funny. They ALL wanted to help! 

Maddie with her friend Nina. She LOVES this girl and I will have to say this little girl is one of a kind! She talks likes shes 20 and always has the most excited look on her face.
Ice cream and candy toppings. I'm sure the parents hated me that I had SO much candy right after Halloween. muahaha! 
Stu's friends. 
Our lovely friends the Chapins! 
Cute Melissa, Mia and Ty..
Post party! Madeline playing with her toys while we kicked our feet up and relaxed. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET MADELINE! We love and adore you to death and hope you know it! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Madeline! It looks like a great party and the set-up and decorations are fabulous as usual. I didn't know you were friends with the Chapin family ... they are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a dang cute party you through, and she is sooo darling, I can't believe she is 3!!!

    ReplyDelete