Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Vermont

 This year for Stu's fall break we took a driving trip down the coast to Vermont. It was unbelievable. I have always heard about Vermont in the Fall, but the things we saw, I can't even describe. Pictures just don't do justice to beautiful vibrant, fluorescent colors of beauty we saw.  


 Lake Champlain in Burlington, VT

Cool barn we saw in Grafton, VT.
Right before we ate dinner at Bentley's in 
Woodstock, VT. 
This is definitely a must during the fall.

3 comments:

  1. Nothing like a New England road trip in the Fall! I'm so jealous, that was my favorite trip we did while we were there. Be sure to drive to D.C. in the spring to see the Cherry Blossoms. And that Madeline is edible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness little Ford is cute! Its amazing how fast he's grown since I've seen him!

    ReplyDelete