Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Let the games begin..

This year Madeline gets to celebrate Halloween for a week straight. I think she has something everyday until the actual holiday. That is one of the many perks of being in school and living so close to such great friends. 

Here is my little Mini Mouse! Ford slept threw the whole party so there aren't any pics. (I also slacked on getting him a costume this year, whoops).
 Madelines new face! She loves pulling this face when I take the picture. I kind of love it too!! 
 It is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get every kid to look at the camera!!
Maddie with her best friends! I love that she has made such great friends here in Ithaca. We miss our friends from last year but were lucky to find some great ones this year!
Thanks for the fun party Crystal and Ashley!  

3 comments:

  1. Um... Madelyn looks DARLING! I love that picture at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of the fall leaves on your trip, gorgeous! And Madelyn's expression is adorable, she couldn't be any cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little Minnie! Wish we were there playing with you!

    ReplyDelete