Friday, September 30, 2011

First BIG day..

.....Of Preschool. 
Now, normally I wouldn't stick my little almost 3 year old in a preschool because that would mean less time with me and I'm just not ready to give her up yet. But Madeline has wanted to go to school like her daddy for some time now. So we gave it a try and today was her first day! She loved it! Every time she asks where her daddy is, or where her aunt dodo and aunt Caroline are and I have to say "school". So when I dropped her off she asked "is daddy and Caroline and dodo going to be here?" I had to shut her down and say the big fat NO. But I told her how much fun she would have and she sure did. I have also started a coOp with some of the other moms here and so she is now in 2 preschools. Sad for mommy but yeah for Maddie. 

3 comments: