Sunday, August 28, 2011

And...

our adventures continue.... WE'RE BACK!!! I don't remember loving this place last year as much as I love it now. The trees are so green and the weather is just perfect. We stayed in SLC for the summer and it was a vacation EVERY single day. There was a big beautiful pool in our backyard so we swam, BBQ'd, had a parties almost every night, ate lots of ice cream and slurpees and just chilled with friends and family. But i'll have to say it's nice to be home now where we can get back into the groove and actually have a schedule and give these kids some structure. We have already met some super cool people and I think we are going to have an AWESOME year here in Ithaca NY!
Recap of the summer... don't mind all the pics.
CALIFORNIA
On our way to Salt Lake City. Our last visit to my parents house before they move.
Hebgen Lake 
aka Favorite Place on Earth
Master Surfer STU!


Newport Beach
California




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great summer! I'm glad you're already liking Ithaca more. I remember I was looking forward to getting back after the summer too. I'm sure it helps that you're not sick and pregnant. Enjoy your last year!

    ReplyDelete